SpokenText Firefox Extension
This Firefox extension allows you to easily record any text content you find while surfing the Internet or using your schools electronic library. Just select the text and click the Record Selected Text button from the SpokenText tool bar and you are done. It is that simple. You can also record any public web page you find while surfing the Internet by clicking the Record Web Page button in the tool bar.
Follow these steps to install the extension
- Click the Install Extension link below to install the extension:
- If you see this message at the top of the page, click the Edit Options button, the Allow, button, the Close button and
then click the install link again.
- After installing, please restart Firefox
- Enter your SpokenText username and password in the SpokenText > Options menu
- Start recording text you have selected on a web page or all of the text on a web page
It is a handy extension and we hope you find it useful. As always your feed back is welcome. If you have any issues using the extension or have suggestions for new features we could add to the extension send us an email or use our contact form.
The SpokenText team